Radu Vladareanu M.D. PhD
Carol Davila University of Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
Elias University Hospital
17Mărăşti Street, District 1
Tel/Fax:+40.21.316.16.40; GSM: +40.722.351.081
- Graduated medical school – „Carol Davila” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Bucharest, Romania
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at the St. Pantelimon University Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Bucharest
- Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the Carol Davila University of Medicine
- Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of the Elias University Hospital
- Co-Director of Ian Donald School Romanian Branch
- Coordinator of the University of Medicine Course in Fetal Medicine
- Prime Vice President of the Romanian Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Perinatal Medicine
- Prematurity Screening
Books and book chapters: 6 books, 15 book chapters. To mention:
„Donald School Atlas of Fetal Anomalies”: A.Kurjak, F.A. Chervenak and J.M. Carrera, Jaypee Brothers, New Delhi, 2006,
Chapter 30 „Prenatal ultrasound diagnosis in Turner Syndrome and Triploidy”,
„Donald School Textbook of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology„: A.Kurjak, F.A. Chervenak, Jaypee Brothers, New Delhi, 2007,
Chapter „Ultrasonic markers for chromosomopathies”
Peer reviewed papers: 14
Articles or studies in extenso published in national or international magazines: 115.
Studies presented and published in the volumes of national or international scientific manifestations:166.
Papers sustained at symposium, scientific national and international manifestations: 126.
From my point of view, medicine should be the delivery room for the birth of knowledge, compassion, communication and wisdom.